Sports Design Ideas
Sports Design Ideas … these examples have been pulled together to offer inspiration.
Note that all designs shown below are from a popular website, yet the designs are very simple, using the sports balls as the main focus.
Layout & Design Tips …
- Where a letter such as an ‘O’ exists within a quote or saying, swap this for a sports ball, any ball and create a unique design for each sport simply by swapping out the ball. Check the ‘Love Tennis’ and coach designs below
- Keep it simple, let the quote and the ball/icon design do the selling
- Use personalization features such as those within your white label stores to allow customers to add peoples names or team names
- Change the ball color to one or two colors if screen printing to keep costs down
- Match text fonts to suitable sporting or college fonts as appropriate, if in doubt check what other designs/sites use
- Don’t forget the less popular sports, whilst football and baseball may be top of the list, don’t forget cricket and lacrosse for example where they may be less competition
Also note that design ideas shown for American football for example can also cross over in to any of the other sports, just replace the football with a soccer ball or tennis ball for example, giving you a virtually unlimited pool of ideas for sports designs.
Just swap the ball to match your target buyers …