Adding Optin Forms To WordPress Websites …
CTA Boss Presenters are purposely developed WITHOUT a built in autoresponder form or frame, this gives YOU greater flexibility over what YOU want to show on the page. After all … most autoresponder services such as Aweber, IContact and GetResponse have fantastic, designer created optin forms which allow you to insert what ever message you want relating to what the subscriber will receive.
We have therefore included a Word Press plugin so that if your site lacks the functionality you can drop your autoresponder optin form on the page with any given time delay to match the CTA script.
To add your optin forms to your WordPress web pages please follow these instructions:
- First step is to download the WP plugin, then install the plugin to your WordPress installation
- A: Click on ‘Popup’ options
- B: Set the countdown timer to 2 minutes
- C: Set waiting time to 5 seconds
- A: Then click on ‘All Popups’ and click on ‘Add New Popup’
- B: Tick the ‘Included As Popup’ tick box
- C: Add your autoresponder code
- D: Choose where you want the pop up to appear
- E: Tick ‘Enable Wait Time’
- F: Tick ‘Show Close Button’
- Make any other changes you wish such as the pop up with according to the size of your optin form and this should then complete the set up.
Click the image below to view the full sized image.